<VV> Air Intake Panel Removal

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Thu, 13 May 2004 08:48:53 -0700

Working on the 66 Southwest Ultra  Corsa ....  Painting the rear decklid.
It was a real mess.  The car is a rust free body but it sat with stuff on
the decklid for years and it ate slight pits all across the top.  None
through, not deep but enough to be annoying.  Anyway I want to remove the
air intake panel below the back window so that I can glass bead it and
refinish it.  How does it come out?  Do I have to remove the window trim
along the bottom of the window?   Only have shop manual for it onhand today
and dont see it in there.

Thanks
Geoff Johnson
66 Corsa   Cp