<VV> Need Reasonably Priced Body/Paint work in DC area

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:29:01 -0400

Suddenly find myself in need of some inexpensive body and paint work. Very little (if any) welding actually required... mostly just straight daily driver body work
and paint. I'd _almost_ prep the cars (yes, I now have at least 4 needing paint) myself and take them to MAACO... but I would prefer a little more control over the
materiels and process than that. I'm not looking for $5000-6000 paint jobs... something closer to $1500-2000 would be a lot more what I have in mind...

Ideal would be a solo hobbiest that has low overhead and does it for fun (and a bit of money).

Off-list suggestions gratefully accepted!

Thanks!!

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD