<VV> Re: Bone

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:02:57 -0400

Smitty says:  I really want to thank those who responded concerning my
clubs controversy over the parade.  As for being any help, I was amazed
(and amused) by the new ways of looking at the situation.  The amusement
came from recognizing the almost perfect split between those who though
we should tell them to "stuff it" and the ones who thought "any exposure
at any cost" was good.  Which left us of course right where we were
before I wrote.
        All the worthwhile comments were written down and taken to be
discussed with the organizer.  We will continue to parade but changes
will be made before the next one.  Thanks again.