<VV> Need Reasonably Priced Body/Paint work in DC area

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:41:18 EDT

Bill, it's hard to beat the local Junior College's auto program.  Usually the
labor is free, you only pay for materials.  The work I have seen from various
programs up and down the left coast has been remarkable, plus, I think they
might even do a little better work on something fun like an old Corvair.  Just
a thought.
Craig Nicol
<snip>Suddenly find myself in need of some inexpensive body and paint work.
Very little (if any) welding actually required... mostly just straight daily
driver body work... Bill Elliot<unsnip>