<VV> Air Intake Panel Removal

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:48:29 -0400

Suggestion: when you reinstall the backlite, make sure that the air
intake grille can still be removed if needed. It might take a little
artistic work, but it's well worth it. It did that on mine and I'm glad
I did.

And BTW put a small spot of sealant around each screw hole when you
mount the grill. The screws go into the passenger compartment and it's
best if they are sealed with some caulk.

-Mark