<VV> Re: Bone

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 07:40:42 -0400

Add one more option ...

Agree to the parade.  Show up with your best junkers, worst things you can
find running, RAG tops (literally), rust thru showing, parts hanging off, no
deck lids, no trunk lid, diff color body parts, missing mufflers, you get
the idea.

And the best part, let it stall, and somehow spew smoke and oil in front of
the judges.  Imagine the look on the face of the beauty queen.

Sounds like a scene from Animal House.

Sorry, just my wicked sense of humor showing thru this morning.

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC VP
65 Corsa 140 Coupe, 4sp, posi, Phantom Gray, no longer smoking <VBG>
61 Lakewood PG, Current project, drive train is out!

> Smitty says:  I really want to thank those who responded
> concerning my clubs controversy over the parade.  As for
> being any help, I was amazed (and amused) by the new ways of
> looking at the situation.  The amusement came from
> recognizing the almost perfect split between those who though
> we should tell them to "stuff it" and the ones who thought
> "any exposure at any cost" was good.  Which left us of course
> right where we were before I wrote.
>         All the worthwhile comments were written down and
> taken to be discussed with the organizer.  We will continue
> to parade but changes
> will be made before the next one.  Thanks again.
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.