<VV> 'Vair on John Boy/Billy

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:50:55 +0000

All
I didn't hear the show, but am a JohnBoy and Billy fan.

EUM Wrench Eric called me seething with anger about the remarks made by Randy, the office manager and butt of various jokes regarding his sexual orientation on the show.

Owner of a 68 Mustang (IT FIGURES) he made statements in the background like:

"oh, that's the car that catches on fire, and flipps over, etc etc.........

Eric is writing Randy a message, I believe he is challenging him to a driving contest with his mustang on the Billy Graham Parkway, which runs in front of the studio where the JB&B show is broadcasted.

HANK