<VV> Uh, You want Rice with that?

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:45:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/04 10:51:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ronh@owt.com
writes:
If you want to go FAST, get a Japanese car, Mazda RX, Toyota Supra or
something like that.  Your "fast" Corvair will be left in the exhaust of
these cars.  IMHO
RonH

Well - The last time I competed in a Corvair against a Toyota Supra was in
SCCA E/SP autocross. I waxed this guy all year long. At the end of the year, the
guy asked me to drive his car to find out why - We used a G-Analyst and
traced both of our drives. He car pulled better acceleration than the Corvair but
the Corvair could brake later, corner at a higher G and get on the gas sooner
than the Supra. (Same driver) So, if you want to run stoplight to stoplight -
Fast and Furious style, get an older Rear wheel drive Ricer rocket.  Or a
Camaro! (Hee Hee!) - Seth Emerson