<VV> Japanese Car???

mark@noakes.com mark@noakes.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 20:08:03 -0700 (PDT)

The only thing wrong with this thread is that it reminds me of a show I saw on TV a few
years back about an all Ford racing and general get together expo.  The only quote that
stuck in my mind was from an interview with an enthusiastic guy who was telling the
interviewing that "anyone can make a Chevy go fast; it takes a real genius to make a
Ford go fast"...and he was serious and bragging...what an advertisement  for GM...

Mark Noakes