<VV> Seat adjustment

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac@sympatico.ca
Sat, 15 May 2004 04:57:19 -0400

Hello everyone,
I am having problems with adjusting my drivers seat on my '66 P/G coupe.  I am
six feet tall and with the seat in the extreme back position it is alright for
me.  The trouble comes when my wife drives the car.  She is only 5' 2" tall,
so she moves the seat forward.  The problem is the seat does not want to stay
in the forward position.  I have taken out the runners and checked them, they
seem to be fine.  It seems to work perfectly when it is taken out. But the
moment the seat is put back in position, it will not stay in the forward
position.  I have taken the seat out many, many times but cannot find the
reason for it not staying in the forward position.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Dorai <><

Dorairaj Isaac