<VV> seats with integrated shoulder harness

Paula Tilsley markt17@fuse.net
Sat, 15 May 2004 07:24:25 -0400

Hi Jim

Just following up on the Sebring seats.  Do the rear seats require much
modification to fit in a LM convertible?  Also I've had no luck finding
Sebring convertibles with salvageable interiors in the Greater
Cincinnati area but there are plenty of Sebring coupes.  Do you think
the rear seats are the same?  I did manage to get my hands on a pair of
fronts out of a 911.  Very comfortable and supportive.  The plan is to
do a total restoration/color change so at least the color will match.
The original interior in the Vair is black (and you know what black
vinyl seats are like in a convertible).

Thanks,

Mark Tilsley
65 corsa turbo vert

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Bannister [mailto:jimster1@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 12:45 PM
To: 'Paula Tilsley'
Subject: RE: <VV> seats with integrated shoulder harness

Hi,
Yes they do, at least in LM's.  The Sebring rear seat is sooo much more
comfortable and you can install the shoulder belt stuff as well.  I did
both
front and rear in my '66 vert and I'm really pleased with the result.
Well
worth the effort.  Don't forget, the driver's seat is also a six way
power
seat as well. The Sebring seats are considerably lighter as well.
Jim B.
'66 Turbovert