<VV> Clueless

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 23:34:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/04 6:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkellogg@chartermi.net writes:
thought VV'ers would get a kick out of this e-mail response from the
ACDelco. I sent them a message after finding a radiator cap and thermostat
listed under 1966 Corvair in their on-line catalog. I thought I might get a
"thank you" back for finding the error, but instead got this:

Thank you for writing ACDelco.
With regards to your concern, as per our records the correct part numbers
of ACDelco radiator cap and thermostat for your 1966 Chevrolet Corvair are
RC26 and 131-87 and we ask you to use ACDelco or GM recommended parts only.
:o)

Don Kellogg
Brighton, MI
'66 Corsa Turbo Coupe
CORSA, DACC, GM Retiree
dkellogg@chartermi.net

You should ask them for the RADIATOR part #

Tim Abney

Proud Member of
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 501
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration
1962 Corvair 700 4 Door - Very Solid - Gone to a good home

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of iuoe%20logo.jpg]