<VV> PG to Manual

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sun, 16 May 2004 00:32:13 -0400

Yes it can be done. Mike McKeel has done it any number of times. Can't
answer for him, but I'd say as long as you had all the
trans-option/specific parts, a swap might be involved, but not really
hard. Of course you have to realize that I've had a Corvair down to its
last nut and bolt and then restored it back to "new."

-Mark