<VV> Fuel Hose

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 16 May 2004 19:06:47 -0500

Hi,

I have a leak at the tank on my Rampside.  The hose that attaches to the
sending unit needs to be replaced.  I have a piece of fuel hose on hand
about 14" - which is more than plenty. This piece is 5/16 ID.  Does anyone
know if that is the correct diameter for this application.

Also, it is stamped SAE30R7MXRI (or 1?).  Is this the correct type hose to
use with the modern gasoline?  I'd like to do this repair this evening and
the parts stores are probably closed or closing - in case what I have is not
correct, I'd need to go get something else soon.

Awaiting any responses.  Thanks.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140