<VV> Don't buy gas NO CORVAIR

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 00:02:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2004 8:50:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ronh@owt.com
writes:
Nothing?  Not so.  It's that the gap between supply and consumption has been
dwindling for years and now has reached the critical point where there is no
gap.  The cheap ride is over, forever, and industry people are predicting $3
gas in the near future.  I predict that those 39 foot motorhomes will be
pretty cheap on the used market in the near future!
RonH

AH!  that's why oil rigs off SoCal are pumping only 10%  of what they were in
the 70's...as well as around the world........

Doesn't anyone remember OPEC  pumping 70 mil barrels.....now they're pumping
38!  by mutual agreement......

reminds me of "sheep being led to slaughter"............................

just one mans opinion.....with a memory....gggg   no flame!