<VV> Don't buy gas NO CORVAIR

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:08:11 -0700

At 0002 05/17/2004 -0400, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 5/16/2004 8:50:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ronh@owt.com
>writes:
>Nothing?  Not so.  It's that the gap between supply and consumption has been
>dwindling for years and now has reached the critical point where there is no
>gap.  The cheap ride is over, forever, and industry people are predicting $3
>gas in the near future.  I predict that those 39 foot motorhomes will be
>pretty cheap on the used market in the near future!
>RonH
>
>AH!  that's why oil rigs off SoCal are pumping only 10%  of what they were
in
>the 70's...as well as around the world........
>
>Doesn't anyone remember OPEC  pumping 70 mil barrels.....now they're pumping
>38!  by mutual agreement......
>
>reminds me of "sheep being led to slaughter"............................
>
>just one mans opinion.....with a memory....gggg   no flame!

And through it all, that piece of frozen tundra wasteland of ANWAR remains
untapped because a pack of lobby chumps keep leading the anti-industry charge
while screaming EPA!...  the resulting screwing we're getting from our
"friends" the Saudis and their neighbors etc should please Al Gore to no
end...  likewise the rest of the environmentalists who'd like to see the USA
become a 2nd world country with the population riding bicycles.

Meanwhile...  China keeps buying up huge quantities of oil to run their
industry... paid for by US dollars sent there for that big trade imbalance.
OPEC
in turn raises the price, knowing that *someone* will pay...

...I wonder how much China is paying for a barrel of crude.   I bet it's
not 41
bucks...

Sometimes I think that we should tell the middle east to go screw themselves
and make a deal with someone else somewhere else for oil... and OPEN ANWAR and
slap the hell out of the first lunatic that screams about damaging the spring
fly or the ptarmigan population.

If we keep on kissing the collective asses of both the local environmentalists
wackos *and* OPEC we will *never* have enough energy to maintain the US
industrial and commercial and private sector machine without spending a
fortune
for it.   Someone somewhere whom we all despise will see to that, and smile
the
whole time they're doing it.

We are now paying for the backstabbing from our so-called middle east
"friends"
and the constant harping and nagging from the greenpeace wackos... and the
rantings of people like Gore.   And I bet they're all smiling widely...

...pisses me off.

tony..