<VV> Sign Your Posts

VairMech@aol.com VairMech@aol.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 07:30:53 EDT

I would say no its not a good idea especially on a 140. At a certain rpm you
can crack the crank shaft if your unlucky. High frequency vibration? They are
not that hard to change. Just drop the rear of the engine and pull it with a
steering wheel puller. Its worth the peace of mind.

    I copied this entire post for a reason. Just to show that I didn't snip
any of it.
     I am not picking on just the person that did this post but to anyone
that does not put their name at the bottom of the post. It doesn't take any more
typing than the reply you just did.
    So, Please sign your post with your real name. It is in the monthly
postings of the rules.
    Thanks
    Ken Hand