<VV> Williamsburg weather in June - no Corvair

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 17 May 2004 12:12:08 -0400

Frankly it can be very warm-like hot and humid.  You driving from Lexington
will find somewhat cooler mountains-but not much, then going across northern
NC or southern VA, it can be very hot.  Williamsburg too, is just inland
enough, that it is usually pretty warm.

Where are you coming from-like, where do you live, dude ?    :>)

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: dodgeshelby@cafes.net [mailto:dodgeshelby@cafes.net]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:07 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Cc: vv-talk@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Williamsburg weather in June - no Corvair

I am taking my daughter on vacation this summer on a motorcycle - one
of the places she is wanting to go is Williamsburg.  What is the
weather like there in late June, early July?  Probably will swing by
the Convention and then head over to VA from there.

Any Corvair events going on in Virginia in early July?

Thanks

Bob