<VV> Virginia vairfair teck secission update

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:42:57 EDT

probably no back glass teck session at vairfair. My car is 1963 coupe and i
have taken glass out, cleaned glass,(biggest job) repaired couple of holes in
channel, painted with por15, painted over por15, put glass in with new seal.
not a very good job, but Doug Mackintosh in Farmville, Va. mailed great
instructions on how to install glass. I want to try again on my own. one great benifit
of corvairs is having and driving one, but another great benifit is working
on them.
Looking foreward to no leak in back glass
Garland