MPG Re: <VV> Don't buy gas on May 19th, 2004

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:00:30 -0500

Yeah, what Tony said.

And I seem to remember our great leader, W, saying that the US would "get tough" with the Saudi's if the US was being hurt or punished by gas prices. I havent seen anything on the news or elsewhere that would lead me to believe that we were getting tough with the Saudi's. Did I miss that?

We can all do things to help: dont fill you tanks all the way, get what you need, not what you will need someday. Learn to drive appropriately. There is a long list and I am positive that there are drivers and enthusiasts alike on this list who could share many things that we could do to conserve fuel. We cannot just "do nothing" and hope that our government will take care of us and get fuel prices lowered. It aint gonna happen. It is not prudent at this, or any future juncture.

Lube up now boys and girls. The price of gas in this country is about to screw all of us, hard.

In my humble opinion of course.

Mark Chapman