<VV> Weber DCOE or Holley pro-jection advice

G Fox gfox@vanion.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 21:10:06 -0600

I think if I do another 180 I will adapt a throttle body
type system to it.

I have had the opportunity to help people with other carbs
on turbos and a properly operating YH is a reasonable unit,
but my three fuel injected corvairs certainly have been fun
to operate.

gfox