<VV> Re: Fiero FI

Kevmcclain@aol.com Kevmcclain@aol.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 23:17:37 EDT

Hey there,
    I've got to admit I don't know how this thread was started, but I do know
a bit about EFI conversions, and the Fiero FI as well. Fiero fuel injection
is a great candidate for swapping in a factory type fuel injection system. It
is readily available at junkyards all over. It's batch fired multiport design
allows it to be used on any 6 cylinder engine. I have seen several mopar slant
sixes running this conversion with good results. As a matter of fact I know of
an article on line that has basic instructions for performing this swap. One
second... here we go.
http://www.slantsix.org/articles/bryan_long-fi/bryan_long-fi.htm I know it is going on a slant six, but the swap is almost exactly the
same. Here is one more...
http://www.slantsix.org/articles/dibiase_efi/efi-conversion.htm  This one even has the required wiring diagrams. the donor car is
not a fiero, but is a GM batch fired MPFI six cylinder. I hope these help you
out. I know there is another website dedicated to do it your self fuel
injection. I hope these help you out if you choose to go with EFI. Good Luck. -Kevin
McClain