<VV> Questions for the group=Some Corvair

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 18 May 2004 04:09:52 -0400

Hi there--

Reprint of a message I got this evening......This guy sure learned our lingo
around here quick

I just saw one of them thar Corvairas, and wanted to ask a few questions
before I buy.

Is that one of the cars that flipped over???

Isn't that the car Ralph Nader got Chevrolet to stop making???

Which is the better car, an early or a late model???

Should I put on one of them Pertronix thing a ma bobs???

When do I use Synthetic Oil, or should I????

Who's the old geezer around here that calls himself
"The Chairman???"  If he needs carpeting for his porch, why doesn't he just go
and buy some?? He's musta got the job by being the biggest busybody of the
group, no???  Seems to be a testy old fart to me.

Do we need all these rules???? Seems to me we there would be some fun in
watching all those jerks who like the earlier models slug it out with the true
worshippers of the late design.

I just met this guy from Chappaqua NY. His name is Bill. I need someone to
help me figure out what to tell this guy.  He thinks he was the President, and
now he thinks his wife can be the President too.  He's got to be out of his
mind. Is there anyone here who can help????

I also know a guy around here who thinks being a Catholic is the one true path
to God----Heck theres 70  Churches in my county that would tell him he will
drown in a lake of fire as an idolater, a worshipper of graven images. He also
has this problem of jiggling this string of beads he holds in his hand what's
got a cross on one end of it. He complains of a constant taste for fish,
especially on Fridays during the spring.  Can anyone here help me get this
sicko back on the path to eternal life????

GOD IS GREAT!!!!! Perhaps I should just behead the guy and be done with it???

BITE ME!!!!!!

Thanks in advance for all your help

Irgendwo Ligenlassen

Escapped from a Madras in Pakistan---Don't tell them I use the infidel device
to foment dissent among them!!!!!!!!!!!!