<VV> Re: Deadly Vairs

thegeek2@juno.com thegeek2@juno.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 13:36:05 -0400

As I tell people who beat me on the safety issue.  Give me the keys to
your new __whatever__ and let me simulate poor maintenance (take air out
of a tire), and take it for a spirited spin and see if I can really
_____K up the car.  No takers.

The most dangerous thing RI has done in a while is changed the inspection
interval from 1 year to 2 (they added emissions).  Inspection laws are to
try to keep honest the person who would willingly drive a car with bad
brakes, tires, groaning supension components because the inspection isn't
due yet.