<VV> Car hauling available-Corvairs mentioned

Vic vichoward@mohaveaz.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 11:41:04 -0700

We will be bringing our 66 Monza convertible to the convention in Lexington to
deliver to the gentleman I sold it to recently. This means we will have an
empty car hauler to pull behind our motorhome when we return home to Bullhead
City, Arizona. We live 10 miles north of Needles, California  so I figured
there may be someone needing a vehicle brought West from the convention. It is
and open trailer with a tilt bed to drive or winch a car (preferably a
Corvair) on. Depending on what the vehicle is
(weight wise) I would only ask some nominal amount to assist with the gas
expenses in exchange for bringing a car as far west as I live. If I would be
asked to bring it further into California, we can negotiate a cost/price for
that as well.
We will be staying at the HorsePark RV from Tuesday thru Saturday of the
convention.
Contact me off list, please.
Vic Howard
66 Monza Coupe