<VV> Corvair Featured Car - Old Town Orlando this Saturday

sarahvair@juno.com sarahvair@juno.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 10:42:26 GMT

Hey all,

Just a quick note to let you know the Florida Chapters have arranged for the Corvair to be the featured car at Old Town in Orlando this Saturday, May 22.

For anyone who lives in or near or will be visiting, please feel free to stop by.  Old Town is located in Kissimmee, just off of I4 on 192.  This is great area and it's open and free to the public.  Hundreds of classic cars line up each Saturday.  The Corvair will be featured with special parking on Main Street.  Main Street has a variety of unique specialty shops and places for dinner and refreshments.  There is also a go kart track and other amusement rides for the kids.  At roughly 8:00pm all the cars line up for a parade through Old Town.  The people line the streets 4 deep to watch as all the cars drive through.

We have also found out that Saturday night is car & pooch night.  So feel free to bring your pooch, as long as it's on a leash.  I know of two pooches who will be there, Mee Too and the infamous Stitch.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact me.

Sarah