<VV> Anyone use a tow bar? Advice needed

dziegler3@comcast.net dziegler3@comcast.net
Wed, 19 May 2004 14:02:41 +0000

I have a folding tow bar (Eaz-ALigner-) that I used to use to tow a car behind a motorhome. It is designed to stay on the towed vehicle in the folded up position. I would think that brackets permanently mounted on it would allow the same as removing the bumper and installing a mount or tow bar. Just fold it up and drive around until you're  ready to tow home. Anyway, if anyone is interested, it's available(no more motorhome)
-
Dave Ziegler
Corvair Therapy
Mechanical repair &