<VV> Re: Quick Steering?

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Thu, 20 May 2004 18:44:07 +0100

> Smitty Says:  What you have there is a steering box from a riding
> lawnmower... Please ship airmail.  I hope the postage isn't much...

No, this is the rare ENGLISH SPEC steering, because our roads, unlike
American ones, have twists in them. You wouldn't need it there, and what's
more it would be very dangerous to drive a car with such high-geared
steering on an American road, in case you sneezed and had a crash, so I will
take it off your hands for you - and unlike Smitty I will very generously
offer to pay the ruinously expensive shipping to England (FedEx please - we
don't want anything untoward happening to it!).

There - can't say fairer than that, can you...?

Cheers

Alan