<VV> Where to buy Corvair Basics

Lauren C Mizel slmizel@juno.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 15:17:19 -0500

I can't find a place to buy Corvair Basics on the CORSA web site...am I
just missing it? Should I just purchase it through one of the vendors?
Wouldn't CORSA get more of the revenue if they marketed the book directly
themselves?  I already have the '65 shop manual and the "How to Keep Your
Corvair Alive"...this mailing list has convinced me, though, that I need
to get the Basics too...

Steve Mizel, St. Louis
CORSA
65 Corsa Vert 140 (patiently waiting for me to save up enough to buy a
clutch cable/flywheel/pp/clutch/harmonic balancer...hoping Corvai Basics
will give direction on best replacement/how to...)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!