<VV> Re:Headers on 110

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 23:26:27 EDT

How much would my stock 110 benefit from headers with either glasspacks or
turbo mufflers? Also which setup sounds better?
Thanks,    Brian

I say no.....have switched back and forthwith several different cars....just
sound!   And to sound "good", you don't want 3 cylinders.......so if you do
uses headers / duals...go with a "crossover pipe" between! [ helps to hold them
up as well!]

IMO...since no one seems to have DYNO  data.......stick with the SINGLE
with a Flowmaster!  [  the  SMALLEST model they make for "competition!
DeltaForce!

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/cgi-bin/flowmaster/deltaforce.html?id=IGrbMY
nD

Then have a local shop build the tube / pipe system to end up with 2-1/2"
collector to the muffler...

Matt