<VV> Both ends of car (was: Lakewood/Wagon Bumpers)

Robert Marlow nortechcorp@optonline.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 11:16:28 -0400

Barry Ellison wrote:

> Clark's lists the Lakewood/Wagon front bumpers the same as the cars, but
the rear as different.  To save me from visually comparing, does anyone
already have the experience to tell me what the differences are?  Bottom
line question ... do car bumper guards fit Lakewood/wagon rear bumpers w/o
mods? <

I reply:

To the best of my knowledge, the early model rear bumper guards fit both
the passenger car and the wagon bumper.

Then I ask:

But I have a question for the group concerning the other end of the car:
The GM parts books and Clark's catalog list different numbers for the
headlight assemblies for 1965 and 1966-up.  (Not the bright trim, the
headlight sub-body assemblies.)  What's the difference?

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net