<VV> '65 500 Sedan pictures

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 20:53:38 -0500

I received a picture of a Sierra Tan '65 500 Sedan from someone on the
vv which I thought was the cat's meow.  It had after-market spoilers
and a front air dam.  It was set up on chrome mags.  I remember he said
that his wife thought it was "ugly" which he took as a challenge . . .
which I might add that he won hands down.  I thought I had saved the
picture, but now can't find it.  I loved those pictures.  If you see
this post, could you send it to me again?  I promise to be careful with
them.
Thanks,
Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #187508 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K
Corvarium II