<VV> Ignitor II Follow Up

Aaron Walker zenboy@chumchum.net
Tue, 25 May 2004 17:28:48 -0700

When I installed my Ignitor (not II, and with a generic "hi po" coil), I
noticed _exactly_ the same thing. I ended up having to shift my wires
around one spot to get it to adjust in the right range. Scared me silly
until I was driving it around and it idled and ran better than it had
since I owned it. I worried for about a week and then I just decided it
was fine. Still haven't sussed out my little alternator conversion
wiring problem, but the ignitor was a pretty simple upgrade all things
told.

Aaron Walker
1963 Monza - 1963 Greenbrier