<VV> clutch head fix?

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 08:26:06 -0500

Thanks for the many responses on the problem I have.  Looks like the
majority have bought theirs from snap-on.  One from True-Value Hardware, and
many from various sources (most of which are the screwdriver type, I would
prefer the socket type).  Out of all the responses no one knows what size I
need to get for the access cover bolts.

As soon as I find out I will repost as to which size it is for all.

I need to get the transmission cover off so that I can continue to remove
parts in the engine bay area for painting purposes.  Then I will be ready to
install the motor.  Getting closer.  What types of solutions have others
used to hold down the engine cover, mine was loose and I think that it could
be a hazard that way.

Keith Hammett