<VV> Tires

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 10:49:45 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone has tire stories-  I just put 205/60R-13's on
my '64  Dunlop-   wide, low-profile, raised white
letters.  Of course, my one horse, one hearse, town
supplier had to wait three days for them to arrive on
the big brown truck.  $55 per mounted and balanced on
my mags- the dealer even offered to drive out to the
Gopher Ranch and put them on the car-- I think he just
stopped giving "Green Stamps" recently.

See ya in Ky!!!--- I'm flying so I can drive MY
raffle car back to the Ranch in TeXas (right under the
"X").  Will my car have the new CORSA metal badge
mounted on it???  (Now you're asking, "What metal
CORSA Badge???)

DM