[FC] Re: <VV> clutch head fix?

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Wed, 26 May 2004 20:48:25 +0100

  I used an early model engine cover support on mine...well, whatever they
call the thing in the back that isn't the trunk lid!!  Liked to chop off my
finger grinding down the lip to fit the hinge but that is another story!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of J R Read_HML
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 9:45 AM
To: khammett@stainlessfab.com; corvanatics@corvair.org
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: [FC] Re: <VV> clutch head fix?

I had hinges welded to the front edge and put an over center type latch at
the rear.  Since I've got a 110 car engine in there, I open the engine cover
frequently to check oil..

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140