<VV> LM Headliner Instructions

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 10:38:47 -0400

Don't forget to check with Clark's. Not only do they supply written
instructions for installing many of the items they sell, but they offer
phone/e-mail support for people trying to install their stuff, too.
     Sorry I can't help directly with your questions.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of
BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:12 AM
To: virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: <VV> LM Headliner Instructions

I've had a Clarks LM headliner on the shelf for over a year now, and finally
getting around to installing it.  But I've realized, I have NO idea how this
thing goes in.  DOH!

Anybody got instructions written up, maybe a website?  Here's just SOME of
the questions I have.

Back or a side first?  Go around it in a circle, or side to side?

Time to allow glue to set?  How many clamps do I need?

Do you slit the ends of the cloth where the supports go, to allow the liner
to come to the very edge of the ceiling?

Does it have to be trimmed ?  How tight do you pull it?

Barry Ellison