<VV> LM Headliner Instructions

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 11:24:56 -0400

It's EASY to install a headliner. The difficult part is making it look good!

It's been a while since I installed one, but I seem to remember very little trimming at all, starting at the front and working my way back. A heat gun
would be a better idea than the hairdrier I used...

In the end it took a couple of hours and only a couple of unsightly wrinkles... I would have to think long and hard before attempting another... I think
many upholstery shops will install one for around $100....

Bill Elliott