<VV> LM Headliner Instructions

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 12:44:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/04 7:20:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk writes:
> I've had a Clarks LM headliner on the shelf for over a year now, and
finally
> getting around to installing it.  But I've realized, I have NO idea how
this
> thing goes in.  DOH!

>From what I have heard, the answer to this question is 'with extreme
difficulty, a lot of swearing and a high risk of tearing it'.

Maybe this assessment was from a pessimist!

Cheers

Alan

Or....

An Optimist?

Tim Abney

Proud Member of
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 501
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration
1962 Corvair 700 4 Door - Very Solid - Gone to a good home

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of iuoe%20logo.jpg]