<VV> Tired of tires, remember when?

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 12:56:21 EDT

Remember when, a neat little car was introduced in 1960?  It had these
extraordinary newly developed, low profile tires.  13"!  Wow, that really lowered
things from the 6.50-15s that were commonplace.  Preserve history!  ;)
Craig Nicol
Man, this is a busy thread! I'm with the 13 crew on this, better ride,
lighter, what more could you ask for? I can't wait till this enormous wheel
thing
goes out of style. Guy's drive around on 20's, 22's, and even 26's, thinking
they've found something new and cool. the 1917 ford model T came from the
factory
with 30" wheels. -