<VV> Rust Bucket help

John Sconiers jsconiers@mac.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 13:41:30 -0500

I have a windsheild (convertible top), door jam, and front bumper that is rusting.  I've ordered replacement flooring for the floor borads and trunk but my question is what is the best way to repair the windshield, underbody and quarter.  Specifically I'm interested in the windsheild.  Pics are attached.

JOHN

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of rust-under-trunk.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of rusty-windshield.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of door-jam-rust.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of door-jam-rust.jpg]