<VV> Apparently Not

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 27 May 2004 18:45:46 +0000

Hi Bob

Perhaps,for some, the answer is---why not have both??

I can certainly understand NOT wanting your odometer to turn extra numbers from tires.

For those without a low mileage vehicle.....

The EUM now has 195/70R13 tires on Dan Gurney Aluminum rims donated by Ron Guy.  However, Since these rims are ALMOST too nice to use on a daily driver...(I will be using them for the immediate future.)

 I have some rust free  14" rims that came on the car when Matt sent it from CA. 195/70R14's are still plentiful, and more important for Corvair owners,still fairly inexpensive <G>

When I am able, I will run the 14" rims with some new tires for my commute/grocery errands, and put on the 13's for shows and etc.

HANK