<VV> Rampside Dual Master Cylinder Conversion HELP

D hauppauge21@comcast.net
Sat, 29 May 2004 08:43:12 -0400

I just received my Dual MC Conversion Kit for my '62 Rampside, through a NE
vendor. A few questions come to mind though: 1) How large a hole should be cut
out of the floor pan; 2) Is there a plug for this hole, to keep water from
entering; 3) I'd like to replace the hole brake line system. Are the lines,
both hard and soft, and wheel cylinders available from local parts dealers? 4)
What's the preferred brake fluid type to use 5)Any suggestions on how to do
this conversion would be appreciated. THANKS, Diodato Grisi  CORSA, NJACE