<VV> A/F Trains

Keith & Judy Kibbe kandjkibbe@comcast.net
Sat, 29 May 2004 14:31:06 -0400

Ed,

A friend of mine who is involved in the Corvair organization forwarded
your message to me about your A/F trains.   He and I are friends
through work and a mutual interest in old Corvettes and cars in
general.

I have been collecting A/F for about 30 years.  Started out by getting
my childhood 1949 set out of my mothers attic.

I would be interested in seeing the list of your collection.  I don't
know what I have that would be of interest to you for trading, but if I
see some stuff on your list I would like to get, we can talk about
that.

Can you send me the list via email or do you need my mailing address?

Best regards,

Keith Kibbe
Knoxville, TN