<VV> Floorboards, again.

Ron F Hinz ronh@owt.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 22:21:30 -0700

I know that several responses have shown up indicating that some owners have
actually changed floorboards, so tell me, how did you find and cut the
spot-weld on the front floor supports??  The rust completely obscures the
welds so they are completely hidden from the top, and an Eastwood spot weld
cutter lasted for about two trial cuts before it was so dull it wouldn't cut
anymore.  Grinding off the whole strip of floor on each side of each support
seems like an awful task.  What was done by those who've tried it?  Please!

RonH (Saving a Lakewood, maybe)