<VV> Floorboards, again.

John Kepler bigjohnohio@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 31 May 2004 05:17:02 -0400

Grinding off the whole strip of floor on each side of each support
> seems like an awful task.

It's the only way I could figure out....and wasn't all that bad!  Took about
an hour per side with a 4.5 " grinder!  BTW, the guy that did the spot-welds
on my 67 Vert was having a VERY ambitious day when he built mine....there
were about 50 gojillion spot welds between the floor and the front sub-frame
members!  If the Vert was at all representative of Vairs in general....you
aren't going to live long enough to get the floor off with a spot-weld saw
anyway!

John