<VV> Need help with my front anti sway bar.

Macdonald David dmacd_us@yahoo.com
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:10:27 -0800 (PST)

When I got my car it did not have anti sway bar on the
front. The PO was running an aftermarket Hellwig
device. I picked up a used anti sway bar and hangers
and put those on the car with all new bushings.

Now I have a clunk when I go over some bumps in the
road. I think I traced this down to the anti sway bar
hangers interfering with the car. They only touch when
the car is on the ground; there is no interference
when it's on jack stands.

Here are two pictures showing where the interference
happens.

http://mysite.verizon.net/dmacdon/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sway.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/dmacdon/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sway2.jpg

Here is a shot of the hanger taken from the front of
the car.

http://mysite.verizon.net/dmacdon/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/swayfront.jpg

Can someone look at their late model and let me know
if this looks right. I may have put this on wrong or I
may simply have the wrong parts for my car.

Thanks

David Macdonald
65 Corsa 140 Coupe