<VV> Corvair sighting near Ruckersville VA.

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:56:56 EST

Coming back from Charlottesville today Had just turned onto 33 east and
there among a line of cars was a very, very. very, beautiful late convertible.
light blue and did I say it was beautiful. belong to anyone on list. I have  not
had a late convertible for some time now but right now I have a strange
desire to own another.
 I am taking another trip to southwest Va. tomorrow. I am driving my
beautiful 63 goldwood yellow coupe. this is first long trip since purchase,  anyone
along 81 keep an eye out for me. If i am setting along road stop and  help.
Corvair Driver
Garland