<VV> Was Car cover/Moisture. Now Humidistat

Ebarr19@aol.com Ebarr19@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:04:06 EST

Hi All
  I have a problem due to Moisture.I gave up a space in my back garage to a
club member that needed a place to work on his car and placed my Sprint in the
trailer under the carport to the garage. I didn't move it all summer due to
shoulder injury and surgery and due to being in central Florida and lots of
moisture the clutch is now locked up, I tried rocking it with no luck, next I will
try breaking it loose by pulling it with the truck. Unless one of you have a
better idea???
 Gene "Clutch stuck" Barr