<VV> "Corvair Half Shafts" and "Torque Tube" discussion - Little Corvair content

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:02:45 EST

I would like to know if anyone was angered or offended by the discussion we
had on VV yesterday about "Corvair Half Shafts" which evolved into a few posts
 between a few of us about torque tube drives as used in many GM and other
cars  in the history of automotive design.

The reason I ask this is that one person was so angered as to send me some
emails that
were nothing more than vicious personal attacks and character  assassinations.

I anyone was offended I would like to appologize to them.

Please contact me and let me know so I can correct the error of my  ways.

To the source of the personal attacks all I can say is that if that is  how
you deal with dis-
agreement and disappointments then I fear you have a great deal of failure
and many more
disappointments to look forward to.

Thanks to all for this opportunity to clear up what I thought was
non-problem

Tim  Abney

Proud Member of
United Steelworkers of  America, Local 7600

Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American  Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First  Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
Inland Empire Corvair  Club  President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting  restoration